Hot New Job Opportunities
Global full-service law firm seeks a dynamic paralegal to join its Advanced Media and Technology Department located in the heart of New York City.
Day-to-Day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing advertising copy and claim substantiation
- Preparing and reviewing rules and terms & conditions for sweepstakes, contests and promotions
- Interfacing with clients and senior attorneys
- Assisting with special projects as needed
The winner of this role will possess:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent drafting, writing and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- BA in English, Communication or Creative Writing preferred
Our client, a mid-sized and very collegial firm is seeking an associate with 4 to 6 years of experience in complex commercial litigation. Candidate must have outstanding research and writing skills, and substantial experience in all phases of discovery, including large-scale electronic discovery. Please send resume for immediate consideration.
Large DC Law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant with 3+ years’ experience with knowledge of FERC, regulatory issues, as well as project finance/corporate transactional experience. This candidate will work closely with attorneys on a wide range of projects including filing, document production and review in connection with domestic and international project financings. Ideal candidates for this position should have prior experience with financing transactions, FERC filings, blue booking and cite checking. Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong computer skills, along with flexibility for overtime, are also essential. Strong research, attention to detail and writing skills a must. Please do not apply unless you have specific experience with FERC.
NYC law firm is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal with at least 5 years of experience. Prior law firm experience preferred.
- Draft/Preparation of and/or review of purchase contracts;
- Prepare conveyance documents (Representation of Borrower or Lender) including deeds, affidavits and conveyance fee forms;
- Preparation of ACRIS and PREP documents including, but not limited to, UCC financing statements;
- Procure, review and evaluate title insurance commitments and surveys; including locating easements, access, utilities on surveys and review of and tracking legal descriptions; communicate directly with title agent and/or surveyor regarding client’s title and survey standards and requirements;
- Organize owner/borrower entity documentation, prepare, obtain and organize borrower due diligence documents and authorizing resolutions; record organizational documents with appropriate governmental authority;
- Review borrower’s organizational and authorization documents for commercial lender transactions;
Prepare closing checklist; prepare and/or review of settlement or disbursement statement and/or HUD 1 settlement statements;
Organize and attend closing; review and finalize closing documents to include appropriate schedules and exhibits; witness and acknowledge closing documents;
- Review owner or lender policies of title insurance;
- Prepare Index and Compilation of closing documents and delivery of Index to clients;
- Problem solving with various aspects of documentation and preparation of those documents;
- Working with outside vendors, title companies, consultants, surveyors, lenders and lawyers;
- Due diligence requirements for coop/condo purchases, review of minutes, preparation of review memo
- For immediate consideration, send resume as a Word/PDF attachment.
- Must have prior real estate paralegal experience.
- Must have experience reviewing title insurance, surveys and leases.
Off Track Real Estate Associate – Midtown
Great midsized law firm in midtown is looking for an off track attorney to come in and help with a variety of real estate work (closings, leasing, etc). 10+ years of practical real estate experience required, including real estate secured lending transactions and construction loan financings; real property title review; real property acquisition and sale transactions. Leasing experience a plus. Ability to draft and negotiate mortgage secured credit facilities, leases and real estate purchase contracts required.
Litigation Associate – with E-Discovery experience – Midtown
Great midsized law firm in midtown is seeking a 4th – 6th year litigation associate with strong general commercial litigation experience, including solid deposition experience. Any dealings with large E-Discovery cases is a huge plus. This is a very collegial firm and a great opportunity. NY Bar admission required.