Hot New Job Opportunities
Temporary Corporate Attorney-NYC
A boutique NYC firm is seeking a temporary corporate attorney. M&A experience is preferred. The work will involve diligence and drafting of ancillary corporate documents. Must be immediately available. Competitive hourly pay rate.
Temporary Contract Managers NJ
Large corporation is seeking attorneys, paralegals or contract specialists with significant experience in negotiating, drafting, revising and implementing contracts for long term temporary assignment. The candidate should possess the following skills: At least three years contract negotiation experience; basic contract formation, preparation, review and negotiation skills and experience and ability to understand basic contract provisions and determine acceptability consistent with company policy. Knowledge of pharmaceutical sector is desired. Knowledge of Information Technology related services (and experience contracting for them) is strongly desired. Pay rate is competitive. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Temporary Contracts Manager (Northern NJ)
Large Corporation is seeking a long term Temporary contracts manager. The Contract Manager is responsible for Contract Development, Contract Management and Contract Compliance, for all contractual documents, working in partnership with the Category Sourcing Experts, Suppliers, Internal Business Partners and Legal Department.
The Contract Manager is also responsible for the following functions:
- Accelerate the development of contracts, amendments, and SOWs
- Draft, revise and edit contractual documents
- Utilization of a contract database/repository
- Maintain Supplier contracts and SOWs
- Monitor contract renewals and other key contract milestones
- Resolve contract compliance issues
Bachelor’s degree and the following are required:
- Minimum of 4-6 years related experience in contract management or sourcing position
- Demonstrated experience negotiating, drafting & managing agreements with significant annual spending
- JD, MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
Temporary Content Strategy & Acquisition Paralegal – Midtown
Large Corporation is seeking experienced and highly organized legal professionals with media and entertainment experience for a long term temporary assignment.
- Under supervision of the Product Management and Operations team, aid in interpretation and extraction of media rights and related data from legal contracts for capture in database.
- Capture and digitize media specific legal rights terminology from contracts.
- Associate’s degree in paralegal or legal studies from an accredited degree program
- Paralegal Certification from ABA-approved program
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working as paralegal or executive-level assistant
- Prior experience with media acquisition or distribution deals and contracts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a corporate/transactional paralegal
- Ability to read and interpret legal language specific to the media industry
In-House Corporate/Contracts Paralegal (Central, NJ)
Great company in NJ is seeking a corporate/contracts paralegal to come on board. Must have at least 3 years of corporate/contracts experience.
- Handling corporate governance matters, including maintaining and updating minute books and preparing closing binders
- Preparing standard contracts for distributors, including confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, etc…
- Managing contract life cycles and maintaining database containing contractual agreements
- Renewing state and international registration filings
- Reviewing marketing material for trademark usage
- Providing additional support to company’s legal team as needed.
- Must have prior corporate and contracts experience
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
Senior Corporate Paralegal (New York, NY)
Large law firm in midtown is seeking a Corporate Paralegal with at least 10 years’ experience in mergers & acquisitions and general corporate transactional matters. Successful candidates will have excellent drafting, writing and analytical skills, accurate and strong attention to detail, high level of organization, strong verbal and interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple projects. Other duties include: creating and distribute closing binders; organizing legal documents post-closing; drafting, proofreading and editing client correspondences and other administrative tasks as dictated by attorneys and senior paralegals. 10+ years of experience working in a Corporate law practice, working on securities and general corporate matters, specifically: EDGAR codes, Form IDs, Amendments, Corporate organization formations & resolutions, M&A and other transactions and closings and due diligence. Salary is competitive and depends on experience.
Temporary Litigation Attorney (New York, NY)
Great mid-sized law firm in midtown is seeking a 4th – 6th year litigation associate with strong general commercial litigation experience, including solid deposition experience. Any dealings with large E-Discovery cases is a huge plus. This is a very collegial firm and a great opportunity. NY Bar admission required. Please send resume for immediate consideration.
Temporary Attorney – Policy Writing/ Drafting – Financial Services Co. – MIDTOWN
Global Financial Services Company in midtown is seeking a temporary attorney for several months. 5-10 years’ of experience in compliance/policy/procedures is preferred. Strong writing/drafting skills is most important. Responsibilities include: Drafting firm policies and procedures on operational risk; Research, drafting and writing (ie: providing input and executing policies and procedures on bank regulation across all Americas/Europe/Asia businesses and globally); and Corporate review processes (ie: working with Firm executives on content review, incorporating applicable regulations and business processes to ensure that procedures are correctly stated). Pay rate is very competitive and the role is long term. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Temporary Real Estate Finance Attorney (New York, New York)
Our client, a dynamic mid-sized law firm located in midtown NYC, has an urgent need for a highly-skilled attorney to assist their busy real estate finance group on a long-term temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of substantive commercial real estate finance. Experience representing institutional lenders who originate loans for sale in the secondary mortgage market would be a plus.